About Me

My photo
WELL my name is meryam i'm young no need to know the age but i'm very very young cute and i'm a girl i'm straght i love narusaku and sakuhina couple but i prefer sakuhina I DO WHAT I LIKE HAVE A PROBLEM

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Naruto shinobi world


                 Naruto shinobi world 

sakura was walking on the streets of konoha while she sat on a bench to relax and then she remembered what happened in the 4th greatest war :

sakura : - sakura saying with a loud voice to the shinobi's – come on people we have to hurry up we need to help naruto you know how much madara is strong he won't be able to defeat him with him self he is not the only ninja in the world we are strong and we can fight so speed up !

-all the shinobi's looked around to see the pink haired girl the very beautiful girl running very fast until she become in the front of the leaders of the groups gaara looked followed her and say -

gaara : haruno sakura-chan you are not the leader of any team so you don't have the right to stand up on the front so please go back to your place i'm asking you this as a friend we have to follow the plan

sakura : - she looked at gaara with a pure smile that made him blush – sorry gaara-kun but you are very slow and naruto is my teammate my friend and care very much about him and he is very dear to my heart so I will do the impossible to help him I guess it's better if i'm in the front he is the only person I have bonds with alive

gaara : - with confuse on his face – BUT SAKURA...

sakura : - cutting him off - I had bonds with sasuke-kun too but he break my heart he tried to kill me three times but now I don't love him actually I never loved him I was just .. a fan girl i guess I didn't knew the difference between love and obsession so basically I hva never loved I was just obsessed I cried for nothing my heart never was like doki doki for him so i'm not in love with anybody for now but what I know is that I have to save my friend and temmate and the very close person to my heart NARUTO

gaara : - he smied running and taking to sakura – well I don't now about love and that kind of stuff but naruto is my friend and I will protect him no matter what he saced me I have bonds with him too so I will protect him no matter what but you are closer to him so you can be the leader of all the groups we just have to be careful

  • sakura said screaming to the shinobi's - : for now I will take the lead of all the groups watch my back and back me up watch for your self that masked men who call him self madar who ever he is we gotta stop him we have to protect naruto fot the peace we wished for let's unite our power and end this war for the people we love let's GOOOOO SHANNAAROOOOOOOO! 


    and that was chapter :1 


    visit me on this page : http://www.fanfiction.net/~meryam5


    that was a better written quality   the next chapter is coming soon hope you liked it

No comments:

Post a Comment