About Me

My photo
WELL my name is meryam i'm young no need to know the age but i'm very very young cute and i'm a girl i'm straght i love narusaku and sakuhina couple but i prefer sakuhina I DO WHAT I LIKE HAVE A PROBLEM

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Naruto shinobi world


            Naruto shinobi world

chapter 2 : memory part 2

-sakura was running with the ninja's as fastest as they can so they will be able to stop the masked men suddenly sakura stopped a horrible feeling in her heart appeared tears started to drop out from her eyes she felt weird why is she crying
sakura : “ why am I crying ? what is this feeling? my heart hurt's what is going on oh god stop it ! “ - sakura wiped her tears in shock she didn't know why her tears was falling down suddenly she wanted to go back to just run to where her heart lead her to and then sakura stopped the she turn to gaara saying with a serious look – “gaara-kun you take the lead I have to go back”

gaara : -gaara said with aloud mad voice_ “what but we are in the middle of the war you can't just go you are the best medical ninja we have for now and we need your strength to help us after all you are tsunade studen...”-gaara stopped when he saw sakura crying again –“ sakura... what's wrong ?”

Sakura : - she said with tears and hatred in her face with pain – “I JUST HAVE TO OKAY “

gaara : - gaara was shocked and he said – “okay but where ?”

Sakura :- sakura gived him a lazy sad smile - “ to where my heart lead me it just feel very bad my heart hurt me I will just let him lead me I have to go no matter what !”

Gaara : “but it's dangerous if you go alone someone have to go with you, and we need everybody you can't just go and leave us look you stopped us all and you was the one who said we have to hurry up and help naruto” .

Sakura : - she wiped her tears again and faced gaara with a determination in her eyes – “okay then , HINATA you will go with me right ?”

gaara : “sakura are you serious ?”

sakura : “ have you ever seen me more serious then this ?”

 visit me on this page : http://www.fanfiction.net/~meryam5


that was a better written quality   the next chapter is coming soon hope you liked it

No comments:

Post a Comment