About Me

My photo
WELL my name is meryam i'm young no need to know the age but i'm very very young cute and i'm a girl i'm straght i love narusaku and sakuhina couple but i prefer sakuhina I DO WHAT I LIKE HAVE A PROBLEM

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Naruto shinobi world


    Naruto shinobi world

chapter 3 : memory part 3

a sudden decision by sakura what is going on ?

Gaara : hinata !! but we need her she have the byakuya and we need you too

sakura : -sakura gazed at gaara – “you have niji and the hyuuga's clan hinata is coming with me” -sakura turned at hinata and said – “hinata he said somebody have to be with me so would you help me something bad happening I just can feel it please you are my friend so would you ?”

Hinata : - hinata wondered and worried – “b..but sakura chan we have to help N..Naruto -kun”

sakura : -sakura grabbed her hands with a pitiful look –“ hinata please for me please “

hinata : - hinata turned her face away and she looked at sakura's teary eyes she couldn't help it but to say –“ o..okay sakura chan I will help you but we have to hurry “

sakura : - she hugged hinata then whisper in her ear- “thank you hinata from now on you are my best friend”

hinata : -hinata face turned red and her heart start beating like crazy – “Y..YES !” ' she said with a loud voice – “why am I red and my heart beating very fast” -she thought in her mind -

sakura : “let's go hinata ! Gaara we are going now and no objections !”

gaara : -with a hopeless voice – “just be safe if you died naruto will kill me”

sakura: “have faith in me just protect the shinobi's make sure to win this is our hope for the peace we have longed to see I have to know why this feeling in my heart it's not an illusion hinata let's go” -she said in a loud voice -

hinata : “i will protect your back I trust sakura chan “
sakura : “thank you hinata”-with a pure big smile on sakura face”


 visit me on this page : http://www.fanfiction.net/~meryam5


that was a better written quality   the next chapter is coming soon hope you liked it

No comments:

Post a Comment